So crisp, so buttery and simply so darn addictive! A should for the vacations. And it’s SO MUCH EASIER to make than you assume. Promise!
My mantel is roofed in lights, garland, and little white Christmas timber.
With Butters’ fur in each crevice.
Nicely, now I’m sitting on my sofa inhaling this sheet pan of toffee.
Whereas watching Love Truly.
As a result of.
There’s no manner round it guys.
- 1 (14.4-ounce) bundle graham crackers
- 1 cup unsalted butter, cubed
- 1 cup sugar
- half of teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/Four teaspoon salt
- 1 half of cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- half of cup pecans, chopped
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Unfold graham crackers in a good layer onto the ready baking sheet, overlaying your complete sheet.
- In a medium saucepan, mix butter, sugar vanilla and salt over medium warmth. Prepare dinner, whisking consistently, till butter has melted and combination is almond brown in shade, about 10-15 minutes.
- Instantly unfold the new caramel combination evenly over the graham crackers. Sprinkle with chocolate chips. After 1-2 minutes, unfold the chocolate chips in a good layer till easy. Sprinkle with pecans.
- Let cool fully, about 2 hours. Break into items.