Sluggish cooked to perfection, these Swedish meatballs make a hearty and comforting dish. Paired with the creamy mushroom gravy, they’re nice served as a fundamental course with mashed potatoes, however stand alone as an incredible appetizer as nicely.
When you like Ikea’s well-known meatballs, you’ll love these. These are really easy to make and style simply nearly as good as something you’ll get at Ikea. It actually took me 5 minutes to throw these collectively within the morning they usually have been completely cooked by dinnertime.
These crock pot Swedish meatballs are a scrumptious, hearty dish. We love them served as a fundamental course paired with egg noodles or mashed potatoes.
In addition they make the good appetizer for any celebration or tailgating occasion. We wager you received’t be capable to depart the celebration with out everyone asking for the recipe.
HOW TO MAKE SLOW COOKER SWEDISH MEATBALLS
Whisk collectively cream of mushroom soup and beef broth in your gradual cooker.
2. Add mushrooms, onion, garlic powder, steak sauce, paprika, salt and pepper and blend till mixed.
3. Add meatballs and blend till meatballs are coated in sauce.
4. Cowl and cook dinner on excessive for 4-6 hours or low for 8-10.
5. Stir in bitter cream the final 30 minutes of cooking (to maintain it from curdling, you’ll most likely need to flip it to low or heat for this step).
6. Serve over rice or mashed potatoes.
FROZEN VS. HOMEMADE MEATBALLS
We used frozen meatballs on this recipe, however selfmade meatballs will work simply as nicely. You need to use this recipe for selfmade meatballs (simply use the steps 2-8).
Need extra copycat recipes? Try our latest cookbook,Copycat Cooking. We took over 100 of our favourite restaurant recipes and simplified them with the intention to make them proper at dwelling!
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1 cup recent sliced mushrooms
- half of cup onion (diced)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 Tablespoons A1 Steak Sauce
- half of teaspoon paprika
- half of teaspoon salt
- half of teaspoon pepper
- 1 (28 ounce) bag frozen dwelling type meatballs
- 1 cup bitter cream
- Whisk collectively cream of mushroom soup and beef broth in your gradual cooker.
- Add mushrooms, onion, garlic powder, steak sauce, paprika, salt, and pepper and blend till mixed.
- Add meatballs and stir in till meatballs are coated in sauce.
- Cowl and cook dinner on excessive for 4-6 hours or low for 8-10 hours.
- Combine in bitter cream the final 30 minutes of cooking.