Your entire favourite breakfast objects mix to make one out of this world meal! Tater tots, eggs, sausage and cheese come collectively in a novel means for a simple and scrumptious breakfast!
My husband loves breakfast meals. It very nicely might be his favourite meal of the day. Tater tots, eggs, sausage and cheese occur to be a few of his favourite objects, so you’ll be able to think about his delight when he tried this recipe 🙂
This breakfast is a winner and shall be an everyday in our breakfast rotation!
This recipe is very simple to make and the prep work solely takes about 5 minutes. Every chew is oared with a flaky potato, gooey cheese, yummy eggs and flavorful sausage. It’s the final breakfast meal.
If you’re on the lookout for a easy, distinctive and new breakfast concept, give this one a attempt! It’s good for firm 🙂
I prefer it drizzled with some scorching sauce, it provides some good spice!
All of your favourite breakfast objects mix to make one out of this world meal! Tater tots, eggs, sausage and cheese come collectively in a distinctive means for an simple and scrumptious breakfast!
- 1 pound cooked sausage
- 32 ounces tater tots
- 12 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon dry mustard
- ⅓ cup chopped inexperienced onions
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 levels F.
- Spray the underside of a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place tater tots on the underside of the pan.
- Sprinkle sausage over tater tots.
- In a big mixing bowl, add eggs, milk, salt pepper, mustard and onions. Whisk collectively till nicely blended. Add cheese and blend once more. Pour over tater tots and sausage.
- Bake at 350 levels F for 1 hour.
- Drizzle with some scorching sauce, ketchup or no matter you want if desired.