Homemade copycat is very easy to make hot pocket! You can freeze again when needed – to request breakfast or night!
EGGS AND CHEESE PLATES
Homemade copycat is very easy to make hot pockets! You can freeze again as needed - to request breakfast or night!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 big eggs
- 1 tube crescent rolls
- 4 thinly sliced ham
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheating oven 375 degrees F. F. Align a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat; put aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large pan over medium heat. Beat the eggs until they start, add; Sprinkle salt and pepper to give taste. Continue to cook until darkened and no visible liquid eggs are left for 3-5 minutes; put aside.
- Remove the rollers from the box, 4 rectangles, each 2 triangles. Press down on the perforations to firmly press each rectangle to create a 6 × 4 inch rectangle.
- The top half of each rectangle has eggs, ham and cheese. Fold out the dough on the top, fill it by pressing the edges.
- Place on the prepared baking sheet and cook for about 12-13 minutes until golden brown. *
TO FREEZE: Cover each pocket tightly with plastic packaging. Freeze up to 1 month. To re-heat, (1) rotate the microwave for 2-3 minutes, half or (2) at 375 F for 15-20 minutes,