This copycat will wow you and your loved ones and can turn out to be a daily hit at your desk.
I discovered this recipe, I made a decision to place it to the check to see if it tastes something just like the restaurant’s hen . I dare say that it was virtually higher and it’s simple to make. So for those who want a meal that may impress your dinner company, look no additional as a result of right here it’s!
Alice Springs is a metropolis in Australia, therefore the identify of this hen from Outback Steakhouse. It is a favourite dish for a lot of Outback Steakhouse followers, and undoubtedly a Six Sisters’ FAVORITE!
TIPS FOR MAKING ALICE SPRING ROLLS:
- Cook dinner the bacon previous to placing the Alice Springs hen within the oven. Want a faster possibility? Purchase precooked bacon on the retailer.
- You can also make this dish with pre-cooked hen, you’ll not must cook dinner as lengthy since your hen is already cooked. It would be best to make sure every little thing is heated by way of and the cheese is melted
Not sufficient time to let your sauce set in a single day? No worries, it is going to nonetheless style scrumptious!
OTHER WAYS YOU CAN MAKE ALICE SPRING ROLLS
- Sauté the hen in bacon grease.
- Yellow mustard? Dijon mustard? No matter you may have available makes an important honey mustard.
- Don’t like mushrooms? Attempt grilled or caramelized onions. Jalapeno or banana peppers add a
- Experiment with the cheeses. Attempt a pepper jack or habanero mix.
- Turkey bacon and light-weight mayo assist reduce the energy with the identical nice style.
- Want some crunch? Add onion straws on high.
- Tastes nice served over rice.
- Leftovers? Shred the hen and use for quesadillas or to high your salad
- four boneless skinless hen breasts (half inch thick)
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 6 strips bacon (reduce in half)
- 1/four cup yellow mustard
- 1/Three cup honey
- 2 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- half Tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1 Tablespoon cooking oil
- 1 cup sliced contemporary mushrooms
- 2 cups shredded Colby Jack cheese
- half cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/four cup honey
- 1 Tablespoon dried onion flakes
- half Tablespoon lemon juice
- Sprinkle and rub the hen breasts with seasoning salt.
- Cowl and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Cook dinner bacon in a big skillet till crisp.
- In small bowl, combine the mustard, honey, mayonnaise, and dried onion flakes to
- make honey mustard.
- Warmth oil in massive skillet over medium warmth. Place hen in skillet and saute for 3
- to five minutes per aspect, or till browned.
- Transfer hen to an 11 x 7 inch or 9 x 9 inch pan.
- Apply the honey mustard to every breast, then high with mushrooms, cooked bacon, and
- shredded cheese.
- Bake in a 350° oven for 20-25 minutes or till cheese is melted and hen is
- cooked by way of.
- Serve with honey mustard dipping sauce.
- Combine the mayo, yellow mustard, Dijon mustard, honey, onion flakes, and lemon
- juice collectively in a bowl.
- Cowl and chill in fridge.
- Serve with hen.
**When my mother makes this, she makes tops every particular person hen breast with sauce, bacon, mushrooms, and cheese so it seems to be fairly . . . I made mine “casserole fashion” and simply unfold out the sauce, bacon, mushrooms, and cheese in all places. Both method, it tastes the identical. ?