Butter Baked Chicken and Cream is an easy chicken recipe that everyone will love. This butter and cream chicken recipe is filled with delicious savory flavors which might be simply good! Serve it with rice, potatoes, and asparagus for a full meal!
BUTTER CREAM CHICKEN RECIPE
I can’t recover from how creamy this chicken is. Generally easy ingredients actually add as much as one wonderful meal! This butter baked chicken with cream is so flavorful, and really easy to make. The flavors bake to perfection and make the creamiest chicken ever.
- Butter (don’t use margarine)
- Herbs of Provence
- Salt & Pepper
- Dry Milk Powder
- Chicken Breasts
HOW TO MAKE BUTTER BAKED CHICKEN
When I say easy chicken recipe, I mean easy! It takes some time to bake, however the process of making it’s so easy. Here is a fast overview of the recipe so you can see what I imply (detailed directions within the recipe automotive under).
How to make butter creamy baked chicken:
- Begin by dipping the chicken breasts in water and coating with herb combination.
- Place chicken within the baking dish.
- Dot the chicken with pats of butter.
- Bake at 425°F for 30 minutes.
- Take chicken out of the oven and pour within the milk combination (dry milk powder plus sizzling water).
- Cowl with aluminum foil and bake for 45 extra minutes at 350°F.
That’s it! Scrumptious creamy baked chicken able to eat!
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon herbs of provance
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- 1/2 cup Dry Milk Powder
- 1 lb. Chicken Breasts
- 1/4 cup Butter do not substitute margarine
- 1 1/2 cups Water
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Lightly grease Baking Dish.
- Dip Chicken Breasts into water.
- Coat with mixture of flour & seasonings.
- Place Chicken Breasts into the pan.
- Cut butter into small squares and sprinkle over chicken.
- Cook for 15 minutes.
- Combine dry milk powder & hot water in a bowl. Pour milk around chicken.
- Cover with aluminum foil and return to oven.
- Bake at 350F for 30-40 more minutes or until internal temp reaches 165F. Enjoy!