In the event you’ve been looking for a no corn syrup pecan pie that tastes AMAZING, look no additional! As a result of this recipe is pure perfection. And positive to be a success at your vacation celebrations!
- My Foolproof All-Butter Pie Crust (or your favourite pie crust)
- 10 ounces Pecan Halves
- half teaspoon salt
- half teaspoon floor cinnamon
- 2/Three cup darkish brown sugar, packed
- 1/Three cup granulated sugar
- 3/four cup actual maple syrup
- 2 Tablespoons bourbon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- four massive eggs, at room temperature, flippantly crushed
- four Tablespoons unsalted butter
- Three Tablespoons flour
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Have prepared and refrigerated one pastry-lined 9-inch pie plate (see foolproof all-butter pie crust). *Optionally available: Sprinkle the underside of the pie crust with 1 teaspoon of flour and 1 teaspoon of granulated sugar. I discover this helps stop the crust from getting soggy.
- Unfold the pecans evenly contained in the unbaked pie crust and place the crust within the fridge to sit back whilst you put together the filling.
- In a big bowl mix the salt, cinnamon, and each sugars. Combine effectively, breaking apart any massive clumps of brown sugar along with your palms. Whisk within the maple syrup, bourbon, and vanilla. Whisk within the flippantly crushed eggs. Put aside.
- In a small saucepan over medium-low warmth, soften the butter. Stir within the flour and prepare dinner the combination, whisking continuously, for 30 seconds. Take away from warmth and whisk the combination into the maple syrup/egg combination, whisking till substances are evenly mixed.