Gluten Free Double Chocolate Zucchini Brownies: Decadent and fudgy Double Chocolate Brownies made with creamy Cashew Butter, Zucchini, cocoa, and chocolate chips.
- 2cups shredded zucchini
- 1jar (12-ounces) Creamy Cashew Butter
- 1/4cup honey
- 1teaspoon baking soda
- 2tablespoons cocoa
- 1tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1cup chocolate chips
- powdered sugar for dusting, optionally available
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line a brownie pan with parchment paper; put aside.
- In your mixer’s bowl, mix zucchini, cashew butter, honey and egg; combine for 30 seconds or till completely mixed.
- Add baking soda, cocoa and vanilla; proceed to beat till nicely included.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into beforehand ready brownie pan.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes, or till a toothpick inserted within the heart comes out clear.
- Switch to a wire rack and funky utterly in pan.
- Mud with powdered sugar.
- Reduce and Serve.