30-minute meal with lower than 400 energy per serving? YES AND YES!!! It’s so fast to whip up, budget-friendly, and SO GOOD!
- 1 cup jasmine rice
- half of cup hen inventory
- Three tablespoons lowered sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 half of tablespoons mild brown sugar
- 1 half of tablespoons unseasoned rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Three cloves garlic, minced
- 2 shallots, thinly sliced
- 1 crimson Thai chili pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 1/four kilos floor hen breast
- 1 half of cups packed contemporary basil leaves
- Cook dinner rice in response to bundle directions; put aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk collectively hen inventory, soy sauce, fish sauce, brown sugar and vinegar; put aside.
- Warmth vegetable oil in a big skillet over medium warmth. Add garlic, shallots and chili pepper. Cook dinner, stirring steadily, till aromatic, about 1-2 minutes.
- Add floor hen and cook dinner till browned, about 3-5 minutes, ensuring to crumble the hen because it cooks; drain extra fats.
- Stir in inventory combination and cook dinner, stirring always, till the sauce has thickened, about 2-Three minutes. Stir in basil till simply wilted, about 30 seconds.
- Divide rice into bowls. High with hen combination.*
- Serve instantly.