This simple strawberry pretzel dessert has a crunchy pretzel crust topped with a layer of candy cream cheese and a scrumptious strawberry jello topping. Contemporary strawberry slices and a dollop of whipped topping take it excessive!
Want a dessert to carry to Momma this weekend for Mom’s Day? HERE IT IS! Fast, scrumptious, NO BAKE, and everybody’s favourite, Strawberry Pretzel Salad! The superb mixture of candy, salty, creamy, and crunchy make this dessert a winner with any crowd.
This Strawberry Pretzel Dessert Salad is certainly one of my favourite cheesecake desserts of all time, along with my No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Salad. Rising up, I keep in mind seeing this dessert at each bridal bathe, Memorial Day picnic, summer season get together, and so forth.
It’s a kind of dishes that goes with any summer season gatherings, fancy or not, and it’s extremely simple to make. You simply gotta have a little bit of time in your fingers to arrange it. Chilling time is what takes up many of the preparations.
HOW TO MAKE STRAWBERRY PRETZEL DESSERT
Many recipes name for a bathtub of cool whip to be blended in with the cream cheese, however I prefer to make my very own recent whipped cream as a result of it’s smoother, silkier, and it tastes higher.
Additionally, for the gelatin, I virtually all the time use sugar-free Jell-O (gelatin). In case you are not into that, no biggie. Use whichever one you want.
- To begin, we’re going to make our pretzel crust which incorporates pretzels and butter. As soon as these two are mixed, you’ll pop them within the oven and allow them to come collectively.
- Whereas that cools, we’ll make the cream cheese layer and unfold it over our pretzel crust and refrigerate it till chilled.
- Within the meantime, we’re going to arrange our jello topping with recent strawberries and strawberry gelatin, and let it partially set.
- When prepared, gelatin will probably be spooned over our cream cheese topping and left to set within the fridge for a minimum of 6 hours, or in a single day.
Reduce and serve is all there’s left to do! Prime with extra whipped cream, if you want, and go at it. You gained’t remorse it.
- 2cups crushed pretzels
- 1/2cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4cup sugar substitute or granulated sugar
CREAM CHEESE FILLING
- 1-1/2cups chilly heavy whipping cream
- 1teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1cup + 1-1\/2 tablespoons sugar substitute or granulated sugar
- 1package (eight ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1cup chopped walnuts
- 2packages (three ounces every) sugar free strawberry gelatin
- 2cups boiling water
- 1pound recent strawberries, sliced
- whipped topping and pretzelsfor garnish, non-obligatory
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a mixing bowl, mix pretzels, butter and sugar.
- Press ready pretzels into an ungreased 9×13-inch baking dish and bake for 10 minutes.
- Take away from oven and let cool.
CREAM CHEESE FILLING
- In your mixer’s bowl mix whipping cream, vanilla, and 1-1\/2 tablespoons sugar; beat till cream reaches stiff peaks. Put aside.
- Beat the cream cheese and remaining sugar collectively till easy and creamy.
- Fold within the ready whipped topping.
- Unfold cream cheese filling over pretzel crust all the best way to the perimeters; add walnuts on prime and refrigerate till chilled.
- In a big bowl, add boiling water and gelatin; stir in strawberries and chill within the fridge till partially set.
- Spoon the strawberry combination over the cream cheese filling.
- Chill 6 hours to in a single day, or till agency.
- Reduce into squares and garnish with whipped topping and pretzels.