Honey Garlic Roasted Pork Tenderloin is an excellent meal on weekdays. Simple but surprisingly seasoned with a scrubbing and topped with a sensational honey garlic sauce, the taste melts in your mouth.If you love pork or are looking for a delicious way to cook it, this recipe is all you need.The flavor of Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Honey Garlic is amazing, you won’t want to stop eating! Is he addictive? Yes it is!
- 1 pound Pork Tenderloin
FOR THE RUB:
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon garlic pepper
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced thyme
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced rosemary
- 2 tablespoon butter
FOR THE HONEY GARLIC SAUCE:
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon garlic minced
- 1/2 cup light soy sauce
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1 tbsp cornstarch + 2 tbsp water for slurry
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Remove any fat from pork. Using a fork, puncture the pork in several places.
- Add all the rub ingredients together in a small bowl and spread on all sides of the pork, pressing firm to really get the rub on the pork. Using a heavy skillet, heat over medium high heat and add butter. Allow to melt then place pork in skillet and sear just until brown, flipping to sear all sides, about 2 minutes.
- Place skillet in the oven and roast for 20 minutes. Meanwhile in a small sauce pan add all ingredients for honey garlic sauce, except the cornstarch and water. Whisk to combine and bring to a slight boil.
- Combine the cornstarch and water to create a slurry and add to sauce. Whisk until slightly thickened. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Remove pork from the oven and baste with honey garlic sauce. Place your oven to “HI” broil and broil pork for 3 minutes to allow sauce to caramelize. Let rest 5 minutes covered, slice and garnish with fresh chopped thyme and rosemary.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)