No-Bake Strawberry Chocolate Tart
- 330 g Oreo cookies
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 200 g milk chocolate
- 100 g bittersweet chocolate
- 200 ml heavy cream
- 300 g fresh strawberries
- chopped nuts (almonds, pistachios, etc), optional
- Place the Oreo cookies in the bowl of a food processor and stir until crumbs. Add the melted butter and pour over the crushed cookies.
- Process until it is evenly moist. Press the cookie mix with the back of the spoon and, if necessary with your fingers, at the bottom and sides of the rectangular 5x14 inch (12 x 36 cm) tart pans. Freeze until ready to fill, only for a few minutes.
- In a small saucepan, allow the cream to warm up for a few minutes over medium-low heat. There is no need to boil or boil. Remove from fire, pour over chopped chocolate and leave for 1-2 minutes. Stir until dissolved. Pour the chocolate filling onto the Oreo shell and add the fresh strawberries on it. Cool for at least 2 hours or overnight before service.