Scrumptious and simple pancake bites recipe made in a mini muffin pan. Enjoyable to eat, straightforward to make, and they’re HEALTHY. Make them forward and freeze for a fast and easy low carb breakfast.
Need pancakes for breakfast with out all of the standing round and flipping? Jot down this Pancake Bites recipe, fast! They’re tremendous straightforward, everybody LOVES them, and are additionally nice for feeding a crowd.
However, whether or not it’s a busy morning, otherwise you’re simply in search of a fast snack, you may’t beat these fabulous “pancakes”! For the previous presumably Three months, I’ve been making these each Sunday. We eat what we eat, and the remaining goes within the fridge or freezer.
Did I point out that not solely are these pancake bites mild and fluffy, they’re additionally Low Carb and Keto?! YAHS, they’re! And, earlier than you say it; I do know, they appear to be muffins, however the Web individuals are calling them “bites”, so I’m sticking with it. M’kay? Coo’.
HOW DO YOU MAKE PANCAKE BITES?
Pancake bites are fast to throw collectively – whip up the batter, pour it in, add your fave toppings, and bake. It can take you 25-ish minutes from begin to end.
To maintain this recipe low carb and keto, we’re going to make use of Almond Flour, butter, Keto authorised sweetener corresponding to Swerve, almond milk, and toppings of your alternative. I used blueberries and sugar free mini chocolate chips.
- We’re going to begin with combining virtually all of our ingredients right into a blender and giving them a whirl till utterly included. (Ever since my Wholesome Flourless Blender Muffins, I’ve been utilizing a blender to make most of my batters.)
- When completed, we’ll pour that batter right into a mini muffin pan, stud the tops of each muffin together with your desired keto/low carb toppings, and bake for about 15 minutes.
- Let cool a bit, pop them out, and serve with a aspect of Keto Sugar Free Maple Syrup. It’s excellent!
Me thinks little spherical pancake bites are a lot extra enjoyable than the standard flat truffles.
Not into Keto?! Go over to my Mini Chocolate Chip Muffins – they’re wonderful!
HOW TO FREEZE PANCAKE BITES
- Place utterly cooled pancake bites on a baking sheet and freeze for two hours, or till frozen.
- Take them out of the freezer and put them in a ziploc freezer bag. Freeze for as much as 2 months.
- When prepared to make use of, take away as many as you need from the freezer bag and reheat within the microwave or within the oven.
You may also refrigerate the pancake bites; retailer them in hermetic containers and hold within the fridge for as much as four days.
FOR THE PANCAKE BITES
- 2tablespoons melted butter
- 1/2cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2tablespoons sweetener, (Keto authorised)
- 1teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1-3/4cups almond flour
- 1teaspoon baking soda
- pinchof salt
FOR THE TOPPINGS
- 1/3cup contemporary blueberries
- 2tablespoons sugar free mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Grease 2 (12-cup) mini muffin pans with cooking spray and put aside. When you’ve got a 24-cup mini muffin pan, use that.
- In a blender mix butter, almond milk, sweetener, vanilla, almond flour, baking soda, and salt; pulse a number of occasions till effectively blended.
- Add eggs and course of for 1 minute, or till batter is completely included.
- Pour the batter into beforehand ready muffin pan.
- Add toppings to every muffin.
- Bake for 13 to 15 minutes, or till a toothpick inserted within the middle of the pancake bites comes out clear.
- Cool for five minutes, then invert pancake bites onto a wire rack to chill. If sticking to the pan, run a butter knife alongside the outer edges of the muffins to loosen them.
- Serve heat or chilly.