These Nutella Oatmeal Cookie Bars are chewy, gooey and completely superb! They’re an ideal simple dessert that may be a hit with all who strive it! The oatmeal cookie base and topping pair completely with the Nutella layer.
I’m within the ultimate stretch of remaining weeks till child will get right here. I don’t need to want it by in any respect however am so excited to fulfill my child woman. I’m wondering with all of the candy issues she has made me crave whether it is any indication of a “candy” character 😉
These Nutella Oatmeal Cookie Bars hit the spot. My mother made these for a household gathering and so they had been absolute perfection! They’re gentle, ooey and gooey and style unbelievable! If you’re in search of a easy dessert that’s filled with deliciousness, then give this recipe a strive! It was an enormous hit with our crowd!
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- three cups oatmeal
- 2½ cups flour
- 1 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1¼ cups Nutella
- Preheat oven to 350 levels F.
- In a big mixing bowl beat butter and brown sugar.
- Add eggs and vanilla.
- In a separate medium bowl, mix oats, flour, baking soda and salt.
- Add dry ingredients to the moist ingredients and blend till it’s simply mixed.
- Press ¾ of the dough evenly right into a 9×13 inch baking pan.
- Rigorously unfold the Nutella over the dough.
- With the rest of the dough flatten spoonful’s of the dough over the Nutella.
- Bake at 350 levels F for 20 to 25 minutes.
Take pleasure in!