This Chicken Paprika is an amazingly flavorful chicken recipe that’s coated in an unimaginable batter and has an unbelievably scrumptious gravy. This will likely be one meal you’ll want to eat many times!
Rising up, we had fairly just a few dinner staples in my dwelling. My mother is such a proficient prepare dinner and truly created almost each recipe she ever made whereas I used to be residing together with her. This Chicken Paprika occurred to be one in every of my absolute favorites of hers and for good purpose.
This meal is particular for therefore many causes. It begins with pan seared battered chicken that’s then baked cooked to perfection. The gravy, although, is what fully blows this dish out of the water! I’m not joking after I say this complete recipe is spectacular.
This dinner has such an unimaginable taste that’s certain to turn into a brand new household favourite!
An amazingly flavorful chicken that’s coated in an unimaginable batter and has an unbelievably scrumptious gravy. This will likely be one meal you’ll want to eat many times!
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- three eggs
- 2 Tablespoons minced garlic
- 1½ cups flour
- four teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup flour combination
- 4¾ cup milk
- 2 chicken bouillon, crushed
- ½ teaspoon salt
- In small mixing bowl, mix eggs and minced garlic. Pour egg combination into a zipper lock baggie and add chicken. Seal bag and coat effectively. Marinate chicken for not less than three hours.
- In a big mixing bowl, add flour, paprika, salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, garlic salt and onion powder. Combine effectively.
- Take away chicken from baggie and dredge within the flour combination. (Save the additional flour combination for the gravy. You will want ½ cup)
- Warmth giant skillet on med excessive and add the olive oil.
- Place coated chicken in skillet and brown on all sides for two to three minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 levels.
- Spray a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray and place chicken in dish. Cowl chick with foil and bake for 40 to 50 minutes, relying on the scale of your chicken. Cook dinner till the pink is gone from the center.
- Whereas the chicken is baking, soften butter in giant skillet over medium warmth.
- Add ½ cup flour combination you used to coat your chicken in to the melted butter. Cook dinner for 1 minute. Slowly add the milk and stir rapidly utilizing a flat wire whisk till easy. Add the crushed chicken bouillon and salt. Stir till gravy involves a gentle boil and thickens.
- Serve over chicken and mashed potatoes.
Take pleasure in!