Mongolian Beef – 30 Minutes Recipe is a super delicious Chinese style dish of simple ingredients and incredible flavors, also known as PF Chang’s Mongolian Beef!
Made of soy sauce and dark brown sugar to create this incredibly delicious sauce, where you fry side steak pieces.
When I tried Mongolian cattle for the first time at my neighbor’s home, I was amazed at how yummy this side steak recipe was, as it was an incredible cook. He gave me a recipe so you can share this amazing 30 minute meal with you, my dear friend!
I’m sure you’ll love it, it’s just an easy but incredibly delicious dinner.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger minced
- 1 tablespoon garlic chopped
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 3/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil for frying
- 1.5 lb flank steak
- 1/3 cup cornstarch
- green onion diagonally sliced
- In a small sauce pan combine teaspoon olive oil, ginger, garlic, soy sauce, dark brown sugar and water. Bring it to a boil on a medium heat and cook for about 2-3 minutes, remove from the heat and set aside.
- Slice flank steak diagonally into 1/4″ thick slices. Dip both sides of the steak slices in cornstarch, place it on a plate and let it sit for about 5-10 minutes.
- Cut the steak slices into 1 inch bites.
- Using a pot/skillet heat 1 cup of vegetable oil on a medium heat. Add the beef slices and cook for 2 minutes, stirring the meat so it cooks evenly.
- Using slotted spoon remove the meat onto a plate lined with paper towel.
- Place the meat in the skillet. Cook on medium heat for 1 minutes. Add the sauce, bring it to a boil and cook for 1 minute. Add green onion, cook for 1 more minute. Turn off the heat. Serve while hot over cooked rice. Garnish with extra green onion.