Totally delicious are the delicious Lasagna Roll-Ups which are incredibly delicious and a real relaxing meal served in a fun way. Remove the prediction run from the section control.
How to Make Lasagna Roll-ups
There are basically 4 main steps to make this lasagna roll-up. Fill the sauce, combine and cook.
Make sauce: The secret to making a great sauce. I started boiling for 30 minutes. However, if you have more time, go ahead and boil for 1 or 2 hours, you will not regret it. Herbs for larger aromas such as fennel seeds.
Filling: Filling is the easiest part of this recipe. Simply combine spinach with ricotta and mozzarella.
Mounting: Assemble collections as described in the description. I’ve decided to use some meat sauce in the stew, but it’s all up to you.
Oven: Cover the plate with aluminum foil and bake at 375 F for 30 minutes. Remove the foil and cook for another 10 minutes.
- 12 lasagna noodles cooked
- 2 cups mozzarella shredded
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 large onion chopped
- 5 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tsp oregano dried
- 1 tsp basil dried
- 1/4 tsp salt or to taste
- 1/4 tsp pepper or to taste
- 28 oz diced tomatoes 1 can
- 14.5 oz tomato sauce 1 can
- 10 oz frozen spinach thawed and squeezed well (1 pkg)
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese shredded
- Cook noodles:Cook lasagna noodles according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Make sauce:In a large sauce pan, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add the ground beef and using a spoon, break the meat into small pieces. Cook until the beef is no longer pink, should take about 5 minutes. Add the onion, garlic, oregano, basil, salt and pepper and cook another 5 minutes until the onion is translucent.
- Add diced tomatoes, tomato sauce and stir. Bring to a boil then lower heat and simmer for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Prepare spinach/cheese filling:In a medium sized bowl add the spinach, ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese and stir to combine. Set aside.
- Prepare oven:Preheat oven to 375 F degrees.
- Assemble lasagna roll-ups:Spread a couple ladles of the sauce over the bottom of a baking dish. Lay out lasagna noodles, make sure they are dry. Spread about 2 to 3 tbsp of the spinach/cheese mixture and 1 or 2 tbsp of the meat mixture over each lasagna noodle, and roll it up. Make sure you divide the spinach/cheese mixture evenly over the 12 noodles. Place each roll seam side down over the sauce. Repeat with remaining noodles.
- Ladle remaining sauce over the lasagna rolls, then sprinkle with the 2 cups of mozzarella cheese.
- Bake:Cover the lasagna dish with aluminum foil and bake covered for 30 minutes. Remove the foil and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Top with fresh basil or parsley if preferred, then serve while warm.
- Leftovers: Cool the lasagna first, then cover the casserole dish with aluminum foil or if it’s cooled completely you can use plastic wrap and store it in the refrigerator for 3 to 5 days.
- Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used.