Honey Soy Chicken – one of the easiest and most delicious boneless chicken thigh recipes you will ever make! Tender chicken thighs cooked in delicious honey sauce will steal the show and wow your family and guests!
- 2 1/2 pounds organic skin & boneless chicken thighs
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped ginger
- 5 tablespoons raw honey
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 cloves of garlic minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- fresh parsley chopped for garnish
- In a mixing bowl combine olive oil, ginger, honey, soy sauce, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Rinse and trim off all of the fat from the chicken, then place it in the bowl with the marinade.
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Marinade chicken for at least 1 hour. Place chicken thighs and marinade on a cast iron or baking dish and bake for 35-40 minutes, or until chicken is cooked thru, make sure to flip the chicken few times, that way the chicken will be juicy & tender without dry top. After flip the chicken on the other side and broil on high for 5 minutes or until beautiful roasted color.
- Garnish with chopped parsley, serve with rice or mashed potato, and make sure to pour the sauce over the chicken when serving.