Sticky Teriyaki Oven Baked Chicken Wings – an easy chicken wings recipe glazed in sweet chicken wings sauce and cooked to the perfect golden color. My family loves this recipe! Imagine catching one of these absorbents and biting it into a juicy meat. They lick a lot!
- 3 lb organic chicken wings
- 10 oz Soy Vay Veri Veri Teriyaki Sauce about 1/2 of 21oz. bottle
- chopped organic parsley
- Using few napkins pat dry the chicken wings.
- Place the chicken wings in a big bowl. Pour 10oz of Veri Veri Teriyaki Sauce and using your hands or a spoon, give it a good mix. Cover & place it in the fridge, marinate for about 30 min – 1 hour.
- While chicken wings are marinating, preheat the oven to 425F.
- Now, take a baking sheet and place the chicken wings on a baking sheet, pour the sauce over the chicken. Bake for 20 minutes, flip the chicken wings on the other side, return to the oven and bake for 15 minutes. Flip the chicken to the other side. Return the chicken to the oven and broil on HIGH for about 5-7 minutes.
- Sprinkle chopped parsley, serve hot with mashed potato or Potato Wedges.