Melt chicken thighs in the mouth, prepared in stew pot with artichoke hearts and sun-dried tomatoes. Easy stew pot chicken thigh recipe!
CROCK POT CHICKEN
You’ll love this easy-to-melt Crockpot Chicken Thigh recipe. They are prepared with delicious artichoke hearts and sun-dried tomatoes, resulting in a super simple recipe that your entire family will love.
These chicken thighs will want to jump for joy. There is a lot of texture and flavor here; the chicken will literally melt in your mouth.
- 6 to 8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- salt and fresh ground pepper , to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon sweet or smoked paprika
- 1/2 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 jar (14.75-ounces) grilled artichoke hearts, drained, 1/3-cup liquid reserved
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup artichoke hearts liquid
- 1 bag (3.5-ounces) Julienne Cut Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Spray 6-quart crock pot/slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Season chicken thighs with salt, pepper, paprika, and dried oregano; add to slow cooker in one layer.
- Add artichoke hearts over the chicken; sprinkle with garlic.
- Take 1/3-cup of the liquid from the jar with the artichoke hearts and pour it over the top.
- Cover; cook on HIGH for 4 to 4-1/2 hours, or on LOW for about 6 hours.
- Add sun-dried tomatoes 30 minutes before it’s done cooking; cover and continue to cook.
- Remove cover at the end of the cooking time.
- Sprinkle with fresh parsley and serve.