This simple, Cinnamon Apple Crisp is ideal for fall, calmly sweetened with raisins and honey with a crisp, oat topping.
There’s nothing fairly just like the scent of apples and cinnamon popping out of your oven on a crisp, fall day. This cinnamon apple crisp is an ideal fall dessert, when apples are at their peak.
Serve it heat topped with a small scoop of vanilla ice cream or frozen yogurt, for those who want (my favourite method to eat it!). I like to make use of candy apples reminiscent of Honey Crisp or Gala.
Cinnamon Apple Crisp
This Cinnamon Apple Crisp is ideal for fall, calmly sweetened with raisins and honey with a crisp, oat topping.
For the Filling:
- 6 medium apples, (honey crisp or gala) peeled and sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 1.5 ounces raisins (small field)
- 3/Four teaspoon floor cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon contemporary lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/Four cup honey
- 1 cup fast oats (examine labels for gluten-free)
- Three tablespoons mild brown sugar (not packed)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 half of tablespoons butter, melted
- Warmth oven to 350F levels.
- Mix apples, raisins, cinnamon, honey and lemon juice in massive bowl.
- Sprinkle with cornstarch. Toss till fruit is coated.
- Place fruit in an ungreased baking dish. Cowl with foil and bake15 minutes. Take away from the oven.
- Combine the remaining topping components. Sprinkle over fruit.
- Bake about 60 minutes or till topping is golden brown and fruit is tender.
Yield: eight servings, Serving Dimension: 2/Three cup
- Quantity Per Serving:
- Freestyle Factors: 6
- Factors +: 6
- Energy: 207 energy
- Complete Fats: 4.5g
- Saturated Fats: 2.5g
- Ldl cholesterol: 10mg
- Sodium: 4.5mg
- Carbohydrates: 44g
- Fiber: 5g
- Sugar: 30g
- Protein: 2g