This Chicken Stir Fry with Asparagus and Mushrooms is an easy chicken dinner concept prepared in solely 30-minutes. A scrumptious stir fry with chicken, asparagus and shiitake mushrooms!
ALSO? I’ve received your dinner for tonight! Meet a quick and tremendous simple chicken stir fry dinner with asparagus and ‘shrooms.
Wanna know what’s SO particular about this chicken stir fry? The sauce, boo! The key is all the time in da sauce.
- Soy Sauce
- STAR Pure Rice Vinegar
HOW TO MAKE STIR FRY SAUCE
This rice vinegar is good, it’s salty, it’s acidic, and it’s simply excellent for recipes with an Asian aptitude.
Mixing unique flavors and textures for a scrumptious Asian-inspired meal is method simpler than you would possibly suppose, and this chicken stir fry speaks to that.
Okay, BUT! My favourite a part of this meal?! The one that may’t be ignored? The asparagus!! I really like that veg method an excessive amount of. And right here’s the factor: while you pair asparagus with shiitake mushrooms, it’s form of wild. In a great way. The textures and flavors all work collectively leading to one blissful mouth and tummy.
GRAPESEED OIL FOR STIR FRY
I’d additionally prefer to inform you that I used STAR’s Grapeseed Oil instead of vegetable oil right here, and guess what?! It was superior! Grapeseed Oil is really helpful for top warmth cooking, which is how we put together a stir fry, and it has little or no taste, permitting the flavors of the meals to face out.
HOW TO MAKE CHICKEN STIR FRY
I’d now prefer to ask you to seize your wok or a giant skillet and get on this. As all the time, don’t fear about time as a result of this may come collectively in 20 to 25ish minutes with prep time. It’s a matter of tossing the chicken with cornstarch, slicing up the veggies, and making some sauce on the facet.
When all is claimed and finished, you’ll end up standing above the wok with a fork-in-hand and simply going at it.
No? Simply me?!? Ah nicely. Meals straight from the skillet tastes so significantly better. Attempt it!
FOR THE SAUCE
- 1/4-cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2tablespoons STAR Pure Rice Vinegar
- 1tablespoon Agave Nectar
- 1/4teaspoon floor ginger
- 1/4teaspoon cornstarch
FOR THE CHICKEN AND VEGETABLES
- 1pound boneless skinless chicken breasts , minimize into chew measurement items
- 1tablespoon cornstarch
- 3tablespoons STAR Grapeseed Oil or vegetable oil , divided
- 1large yellow onion , sliced
- 3to 4 cloves garlic , minced
- 8to 10 ounces sliced shiitake mushrooms
- 1pound asparagus spears , minimize into 2-inch items and ends trimmed
- Cooked rice, for serving (elective)
- Put together the sauce by combining soy sauce, rice vinegar, agave nectar, floor ginger, and cornstarch in a small mixing bowl; whisk till nicely included and put aside.
- Mix chicken items and cornstarch in a bowl; combine to mix and let stand 5 minutes.
- Warmth a wok or a skillet over excessive warmth.
- Add 1 tablespoon oil and add chicken items; prepare dinner for five to 7 minutes, or till cooked and browned on all sides.
- Take away chicken from skillet, cowl and put aside.
- Return wok or skillet to warmth and add remaining oil.
- Add onions and prepare dinner for two minutes.
- Stir in garlic and proceed to prepare dinner and stir for 20 seconds, or till aromatic.
- Add sliced mushrooms and asparagus to the wok and stir-fry Four minutes, or till mushrooms are softened and asparagus is crisp-tender.
- Stir the sauce and pour it over the greens.
- Carry to a boil over medium warmth, stirring steadily.
- Cook dinner for two minutes or till sauce is barely thickened.
- Stir in beforehand ready chicken and prepare dinner for 30 seconds or till heated by means of.
- Style for seasonings and alter accordingly.
- Serve over ready rice.