So moist and chocolatey, these muffins are solely 200 energy every! It’s the proper method to make use of up these ripe bananas!
- 2 cups white entire wheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon floor nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon floor cinnamon
- 2/Three cup vegetable oil
- 1/four cup Healthful OrganicStevia
- 2 giant eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Three ripe bananas, mashed
- 3/four cup mini chocolate chips, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 levels F. Line a 12-cup normal muffin tin with paper liners or coat with nonstick spray; put aside.
- In a big bowl, mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, nutmeg, and cinnamon.
- In a big glass measuring cup or one other bowl, whisk collectively vegetable oil, Healthful Natural Stevia, eggs and vanilla. Fold in bananas till simply mixed. Pour combination over dry components and stir utilizing a rubber spatula simply till moist. Add 1/2 cup chocolate chips and gently toss to mix.
- Scoop the batter evenly into the muffin tray. Sprinkle with remaining 1/four cup chocolate chips.
- Place into oven and bake for 15-17 minutes, or till a tester inserted within the middle comes out clear.
- Take away from oven and funky on a wire rack.