The creamiest honey mustard rooster ever! It’s so good, you’ll wish to eat the honey mustard itself with a spoon! Baked Honey Chicken Parts
- Three tablespoons Dijon mustard
- Three tablespoon entire grain mustard
- Three tablespoons honey, or extra, to style
- 2 tablespoons rooster inventory, or extra, to style
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Three sprigs rosemary
FOR THE MUSTARD RUB
- 1 tablespoon olive
- 1 tablespoon entire grain mustard
- Kosher salt and freshly floor black pepper, to style
- eight bone-in, skin-on rooster thighs
- Preheat oven to 400 levels F.
- To make the mustard rub, mix olive oil and entire grain mustard in a small bowl; season with salt and pepper, to style. Utilizing your fingers or a brush, work the mustard rub onto each side of the rooster.
- In a big bowl, whisk collectively Dijon mustard, entire grain mustard, honey and rooster inventory. Add extra rooster inventory as wanted till desired consistency is reached; put aside.
- Warmth olive oil in a big oven-proof skillet over medium excessive warmth. Add rooster, skin-side down, and sear each side till golden brown, about 2-Three minutes per facet. Add mustard combination and sprinkle with rosemary.
- Place into oven and roast till fully cooked by means of, reaching an inner temperature of 175 levels F, about 25-30 minutes.