This is the best pork tenderloin recipe you will ever have! It is an easy plate pan dish full of flavor with tender green beans, crispy fried potatoes and delicious glazed tenderloin, all cooked in a single plate pan.
HOW TO MAKE THE BEST PORK TENDERLOIN
Delicious pork tenderloin recipe is a simple flavor profile and cut several smart cooking. First, the green beans are placed under the pork tenderloin, so that the flavor is absorbed and does not dry out. Second, instead of marinating the tenderloin or yellowing, just use hoisin sauce in a glaze full of flavor.
Hoisin sauce is genius in this recipe. It doesn’t give an Asian-style taste to the dish, it gives an extra sweet and salty taste that only complements pork.
- 2 1 pound pork tenderloins, trimmed
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 pound green beans, stems trimmed
- 1 1/2 pounds baby potatoes cut in half lengthwise
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 4 tablespoons butter softened
- 2 tablespoons freshly minced chives
- 1 garlic clove minced into paste
- non stick cooking spray
- Lower oven rack to middle lower position and preheat oven to 450 degrees. Spray heavy duty baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine green beans with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, 1/4 teaspoon of kosher salt and 1/4 teaspoon of freshly ground pepper. Arrange green beans in center of baking sheet.
- In the same bowl, toss potatoes with 2 tablespoons of olive oil, 1/4 teaspoon of kosher salt and 1/4 teaspoon of freshly ground pepper. Transfer to baking sheet and arrange on either side of green beans, cut side down.
- Lay tenderloins, not touching, over green beans and brush with hoisin sauce, sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper. Roast for 20 to 25 minutes, or until thickest part of tenderloins reaches 140 degrees on a meat thermometer.
- While tenderloin is roasting, combine butter, chives, garlic, 1/4 salt and 1/4 pepper. When tenderloin is done cooking, remove sheet pan and top each tenderloin with one tablespoon of garlic herb better and let pork tenderloin rest before slicing.
- Top potatoes and green beans with remaining two tablespoon of garlic herb butter and serve.