the tender and incredibly juicy cajun oil chicken breast is easy to eat and delicious delicious!
how to cook chicken breast
Punching super fast recipe!
You’il make your own simple Cajun spice. I know that doing it yourself provides the best flavor.
Spread the flavors with oil to really scrub each fillet.
Hot butter and oil in a pot: butter provides an incredible flavor, while oil wraps at higher temperatures, so you can get a perfect winding without burning your pan or oil.
Cut your fillets in half to avoid overcrowding.
Cook the untouched chicken breast from both sides to give you time to obtain a crispy golden outer shell while filling the juices.
After cooking, allow them to rest for 5 minutes and continue to use the residues to make the best remaining pan water in the pan!
If you use extra large or thick chicken breasts as in the picture, slice the 2 breasts half-length (horizontally) to form 4 breasts. This prevents them from hitting them of equal thickness before cooking.
For Cajun Seasoning:
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar KETO: use brown sugar substitute
- 1 1/2 teaspoons mild paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon each garlic powder and onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon each chili powder and cayenne pepper, add more if you like heat
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper to taste
- 2 large chicken breasts (8-11oz | 250-300g each), sliced horizontally in half to make 4 steaks
- 1 1/2 tablespoons canola oil, divided
- 1/4 cup butter
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup low sodium chicken stock/broth
- Combine cajun seasoning ingredients and toss chicken in the seasoning. Drizzle with 1/2 tablespoon of oil and rub seasoning all over to evenly coat.
- Heat remaining oil and 1 tablespoon butter in a skillet or pan over medium-high heat until combined and hot.
- Sear chicken in batches for 5-7 minutes each side until golden or internal temperature is 165°F / 75°C using a meat thermometer. Remove from pan; set aside to rest for 5 minutes.
- While chicken is resting, make the sauce.
Reduce heat to medium. Melt remaining butter in the pan. Sauté garlic until fragrant (about 30 seconds), while scraping up any browned bits from the pan. Pour in the broth and let reduce for 2-3 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Take the pan off the heat. Drizzle sauce over the chicken.
- Serve warm.
*Feel free to use 3 tablespoons of store bought LOW SALT Cajun seasoning.
Calories: 299kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 93mg | Sodium: 429mg | Potassium: 273mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g