The most incredible Garlic Balsamic Pork Loin Roast you will ever taste is completely easy and low maintenance in your casserole pot. Tender, juicy and full of flavor!
EASY CROCK POT PORK RECIPES
I know everyone is chatting about Instant Pots and Air Fryers, but there is still a Slow Cooker gallery in my heart. On busy weekday evenings, I like to prepare my dinner in the morning, put it in a casserole dish, and do little to think about dinner.
This recipe is perfect if you want to wow on a busy day; prepare them all, set your stew pot and continue your day.
Within a few hours, this scrumptious garlic balsamic pork fillet will be ready for a dinner or to serve your family. Seriously, you can make it impressive and delicious enough for a dinner party, but you can make it very easy and stress-free.
HOW TO MAKE CROCK POT PORK LOIN
Preparation: Dry the pork fillet with a paper towel and start school. Combine salt, paprika, onion powder and pepper in a small bowl and whisk to mix. Take scrub and sprinkle with pork.
Sear: Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil to a large pan and put on medium heat. Add pork and wrap for a few minutes on either side or until golden brown. This is an optional step – you don’t have to chop the meat, but I recommend it, because if you wrap the meat, it caramelizes the natural sugars in the meat and looks at the proteins, creating a delicious brown crust on the frying surface. .
Cook: Add the chicken broth to the slow cooker attachment, then put the pork fillet in the slow cooker with the oil side up and set aside.
Combine olive oil, balsamic vinegar and garlic left in a blender or food processor; and processed until thick. Add your Italian spice and turn for a few seconds to combine it. Using a pastry brush, brush the prepared balsamic mixture all over the pork fillet.
Cover the slow cooker with the lid and cook for 6 to 8 hours LOW or 4 to 5 hours HIGH.
Rest and Serve: Remove the pork fillet from the slow cooker and transfer it to a cutting board. Cover the pork fillet with foil and leave for 10 to 15 minutes before slicing.
- 3 pound pork loin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- ⅓ cup chicken broth
- 4 tablespoon olive oil divided
- 3 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 5 cloves garlic smashed
- ½ tablespoon Italian seasoning
- Pat dry pork with paper towels.
- Combine salt, paprika, onion powder, and black pepper in a small bowl; whisk to combine.
- Take the rub and sprinkle it all over the pork.
- Add 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet and set over medium heat; add pork and sear for a couple minutes on each side, or until golden brown.
- Add chicken broth to the insert of your slow cooker.
- Place pork loin, fat side up, in slow cooker and set aside.
- In a blender or food processor combine remaining olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and garlic; process until combined and thickened. Add Italian seasoning and whirl for just a couple seconds to combine.
- Using a pastry brush, brush the prepared balsamic mixture all over the pork loin.
- Cover slow cooker with a lid and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours, or on HIGH for 4 to 5 hours.
- Remove pork from slow cooker and transfer to a cutting board; cover pork with foil and let rest for 15 minutes before slicing.
- Slice and serve.