Butter, mushrooms, shallots, garlic and thyme make for the proper creamy, wealthy mushroom stroganoff! Made in simply 30 min. EASY!
However severely, this stroganoff is amazingly creamy, it’s completely wealthy and it’s dream-worthy buttery. And most significantly, it’s loaded with so many mushrooms.
I imply, that is basically a mushroom cream sauce, which is simply bomb.com by itself. You may give me shoe leather-based with this sauce on high and I’ll devour it no downside.
However no, the pasta shells can be simply high-quality right here, proper?
CREAMY MUSHROOM STROGANOFF
- 8 ounces medium pasta shells
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 pounds remini mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 2 large shallots, diced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1/2 all-purpose flour
- 2 cups beef stock
- 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 2/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- In a large pan of salted boiling salt, cook the pasta according to the package instructions; drain well.
- Melt the butter in a large pan over medium high heat. Add mushrooms and shallots and cook by stirring occasionally until the mushrooms soften and brownish for about 5-7 minutes; Sprinkle salt and pepper to give taste.
- About 1 minute, stir in garlic and thyme until fragrant.
- Whisk in flour until lightly browned, about 1 minute
- Slowly beef and Dijon whisk. Boiling; Reduce the heat and mix for about 4 to 5 minutes, mix, reduce and thicken slightly.
- Stir in pasta and sour cream until heated through, about 1-2 minutes. Stir in Parmesan until melted, about 1 minute. Stir in parsley; season with salt and pepper, to taste.