Tender chicken breast drowned with mouth watering creamy garlic sauce! This quick and delicious Chicken Breast with Creamy Garlic Sauce recipe is very easy to make and is perfect for busy weekends. All done in just one pan in about 30 minutes.
HOW TO MAKE THIS CREAM GARLIC SAUCE
First, you will grab 4 chicken breasts and knock them to about one inch thick.
Then we will store this grilled parmesan cheese and spices instead of flour.
The chicken will then enter a hot pan until about 10 minutes, 5 minutes per side, or gold. Remove the chicken and set aside.
- 4 (1 pound altogether) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- cooking spray
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 10 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup low sodium chicken broth , (or, you can also use white wine)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- fresh chopped parsley, for garnish
- Pound the chicken breasts to an even thickness of 1-inch.
- Generously spray each chicken breast with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cheese, salt, pepper, Italian Seasoning, basil, parsley, and sweet paprika.
- Take the seasoning mixture and rub it all over the chicken breasts.
- Heat olive oil with 1 tablespoon butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken to the hot oil and cook for 5 minutes; flip and continue to cook for 5 more minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove chicken from pan; set aside and keep covered.
- Reduce heat to medium and add the remaining butter; let it melt.
- Stir in the garlic cloves and cook for 3 to 4 minutes, or until they are lightly browned on the outside. Stir often so you do not burn the garlic.
- Add chicken broth or wine to the skillet and let cook for 3 minutes, or until the liquid has reduced.
- Stir in the heavy cream and add chicken back into the skillet.
- Cook for an additional 5 minutes, or until the sauce is reduced and chicken is cooked through.
- Remove from heat.
- Garnish with fresh parsley, and serve.