This splendidly moist, tender, and scrumptious chocolate banana bread is baked in a skillet and it tastes similar to chocolate cake!
This chocolate banana bread recipe is significantly packing all-the chocolate and banana taste. It’s tremendous moist, because of the yogurt and olive oil, and the presentation is gorgeous! Proper!? I loooove the addition of the sliced bananas on prime.
Couple weekends in the past I had 5 VERY ripe bananas that wanted for use up, stat. I additionally had a yearning for chocolate – as ALWAYS – and a forged iron skillet that impressed me to get on this banana bread recipe, as quickly as doable.
Ten minutes later, within the oven went this chocolate banana bread and the outcomes have been DEEElicious. Like chocolate cake. Completely tastes like cake. A banana flavored chocolate cake.
Which jogs my memory, you’ll want to do that outdated recipe from the archives: Chocolate Olive Oil Cake. It’s so, so good!
OR, should you’re not into chocolate, however do adore banana bread, I like to recommend you whip up this Entire Wheat Banana Bread with Coconut Oil.
HOW TO MAKE SKILLET CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD
- First, you’ll begin by mixing collectively all of the dry components; flour, cocoa powder, mild brown sugar, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt.
- In a separate mixing bowl, you’ll mix mashed bananas, eggs, olive oil, and yogurt.
- Fold the moist components into the dry components, add some chocolate chips and nuts should you like, and pour the batter into your 10-inch forged iron skillet.
Add a few sliced bananas on prime of the batter and 35 minutes later, you’ll have this magnificence! Simply don’t lower it till it’s cooled down a bit, m’kay?
HOW TO MAKE CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD IN A LOAF PAN
- You may also use a 9×5 loaf pan for this recipe, however the baking time might be about 50 to 55 minutes.
- Let bread cool within the loaf pan for 10 minutes, then invert it onto a cooling rack and funky utterly earlier than slicing.
This actually is among the best fast bread recipes. You don’t even want a mixer. Just a few mixing bowls, a spatula, and a whisk. The toughest half is simply ready for it to chill as a result of the scent of a loaf of recent banana bread is pure heaven.
This splendidly moist, tender, and scrumptious chocolate banana bread is baked in a skillet and it tastes simply pretty much as good as chocolate cake!