Cranberry Orange Corn Muffins – Conventional, orange-flavored cornbread muffins studded with contemporary cranberries.
THESE muffins, 4EVA!
Hiii! Pleased day to you all! It’s mid-December, it’s 11 days till Christmas, and all this requires a corn muffin… or 4.
The factor about muffins is that, one, they’re good for breakfast, and two, they’re good for a snack, and three, they’re good for anytime, wherever. And in addition to loving to eat them, I so so so love baking with oranges and cranberries. These two, collectively? In a corn muffin?? BE.YOND.
I’m particularly intrigued by the peak of those little (large) guys. They’re predictable and regular, like all different corn muffins, and classically scrumptious, buuuut, they’re a bit taller and far fluffier, due to a heaping tablespoon of Argo® Baking Powder.
Fascinating info about their baking powder: It’s aluminum-free, gluten-free, and it is usually double-acting. Because of this the primary leavening happens when the baking powder will get moist – like after we mix dry with moist substances in a recipe. The second motion (leavening a.okay.a. elevating, enlargement) refers back to the launch of fuel when the batter is heated within the oven. Make sense?
Thus, clearly, you possibly can’t even attempt baking with out Argo® BAKING powder.
Now, whereas I made these dangerously scrumptious muffins with all objective flour, you, my pal, can even make them gluten-free! I present you the way in my video. It’s a GAME CHANGER. You may try the recipe for Gluten Free Cornbread Muffins on Argo’s web site. No matter your desire is, Argo has you lined.
I might provide you with an entire lengthy checklist of causes to do some baking, particularly proper now, and proper earlier than Santa arrives, however I received’t since you already know them causes. Each recipes style wonderful (solely the flour is completely different)!
I might additionally checklist occasions and causes and locations that will be acceptable for making these corn muffins, however actually, what must occur is you strolling into the kitchen this very minute and scrolling all the way down to see the recipe and experiencing the enjoyment that’s theseCranberry Orange Corn Muffins. We don’t even want to debate that any additional.
- 2cups all-purpose flour
- 1cup yellow corn meal
- 3/4cup sugar
- 1tablespoon Argo® Baking Powder
- 1/4teaspoon salt
- 3/4cup milk
- 1/2cup plus 2 tablespoons Mazola® Corn Oil
- 1cup chopped contemporary cranberries
- 1tablespoon orange zest
- Preheat oven to 400?F.
- Grease a normal 12-cup muffin pan with cooking spray, or line with paper baking cups. Put aside.
- Mix flour, corn meal, sugar, baking powder and salt in a big bowl.
- In a medium bowl, whisk collectively the milk, oil and eggs.
- Add milk combination to flour combination and stir simply till flour is moistened.
- Stir in cranberries and orange zest. Batter shall be thick.
- Divide batter evenly into ready muffin pan.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes or till muffins are golden brown and toothpick inserted in middle comes out clear.
- Switch muffins to a wire rack to chill.