Baked Honey Mustard Chicken – The traditional mixture of honey and mustard smothered throughout tender chicken breasts and baked to a succulent perfection. A beautiful throw-together baked chicken dinner that’s very easy to make and it’s wholesome!
BAKED HONEY MUSTARD CHICKEN
Juicy and flavorful chicken breasts cooked in probably the most scrumptious honey mustard sauce.
Crispy golden brown pores and skin and a vivid candy and savory sauce plus a facet salad is all that it’s best to need. You don’t want a lot else when easy ingredients and baked chicken breasts are this totally good.
HOW TO MAKE HONEY MUSTARD CHICKEN
- Put together the honey mustard sauce, first: mix olive oil, honey, dijon mustard, wholegrain mustard, yellow mustard, vinegar, and paprika in a mixing bowl and whisk till mixed.
We then have two decisions right here;
- A) Organize the chicken breasts in a baking dish, pour the sauce over the chicken, and pop it within the oven for 35 to 40 minutes.
- B) Brown chicken breasts in a skillet, first, only for jiffy on both sides. Then, switch chicken to a baking dish, pour over the sauce, and bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
That’s just about it. Serve it with a facet of loaded mashed cauliflower, or with this Spring Vegetable Potato Salad for a wholesome and nicely balanced meal.
Phrase of recommendation; you may need to double this Baked Honey Mustard Chicken recipe to ensure that you’ve gotten sufficient for everybody to have seconds – it’s THAT good! I imply, what is healthier than saucy, tangy, candy and savory chicken for dinner? Precisely!
CAN I USE CHICKEN THIGHS
Completely, however cooking instances will range. Use an prompt learn thermometer to test for doneness – protected inner temperature for cooked chicken is 165° Fahrenheit, or 75° Celsius.
HOW TO STORE COOKED CHICKEN LEFTOVERS
- Retailer chicken in an hermetic container and maintain within the fridge for as much as 3-Four days.
- 4(Four ounces every) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1teaspoon (or to style) chicken seasoning mix
- 1-1/2tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/4cup honey
- 1tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1tablespoon wholegrain mustard
- 1/2teaspoon white vinegar
- 1/8teaspoon paprika
- 4sprigs fresh rosemary, optional but recommended
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Lightly grease a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a skillet.
- Season chicken breasts all over with the chicken seasoning blend and add chicken breasts to the skillet; cook for two minutes on each side, or till browned.
In the meantime, prepare the honey mustard sauce.
- Mix 1/2 tablespoon olive oil, honey, mustards, white vinegar, and paprika in a small mixing bowl; whisk till nicely mixed.
- Transfer chicken breasts from skillet to previously ready baking dish.
- Pour prepared honey mustard sauce over the chicken breasts, turning chicken over so to cover each chicken breast entirely.
- Lay sprigs of rosemary between chicken breasts.
- Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove cowl and continue to bake for 15 minutes extra, or till chicken is cooked through. Cooking time will vary depending on the size/thickness of the chicken.
- Remove from oven and let stand 5 minutes.