Baked Honey Mustard Chicken – The traditional mixture of honey and mustard smothered throughout tender chicken breasts and baked to a succulent perfection. A beautiful throw-together baked chicken dinner that’s very easy to make and it’s wholesome!
BAKED HONEY MUSTARD CHICKEN
Juicy and flavorful chicken breasts cooked in probably the most scrumptious honey mustard sauce.
Crispy golden brown pores and skin and a vivid candy and savory sauce plus a facet salad is all that it’s best to need. You don’t want a lot else when easy ingredients and baked chicken breasts are this totally good.
HOW TO MAKE HONEY MUSTARD CHICKEN
- Put together the honey mustard sauce, first: mix olive oil, honey, dijon mustard, wholegrain mustard, yellow mustard, vinegar, and paprika in a mixing bowl and whisk till mixed.
We then have two decisions right here;
- A) Organize the chicken breasts in a baking dish, pour the sauce over the chicken, and pop it within the oven for 35 to 40 minutes.
- B) Brown chicken breasts in a skillet, first, only for jiffy on both sides. Then, switch chicken to a baking dish, pour over the sauce, and bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
That’s just about it. Serve it with a facet of loaded mashed cauliflower, or with this Spring Vegetable Potato Salad for a wholesome and nicely balanced meal.
Phrase of recommendation; you may need to double this Baked Honey Mustard Chicken recipe to ensure that you’ve gotten sufficient for everybody to have seconds – it’s THAT good! I imply, what is healthier than saucy, tangy, candy and savory chicken for dinner? Precisely!
CAN I USE CHICKEN THIGHS
Completely, however cooking instances will range. Use an prompt learn thermometer to test for doneness – protected inner temperature for cooked chicken is 165° Fahrenheit, or 75° Celsius.
HOW TO STORE COOKED CHICKEN LEFTOVERS
- Retailer chicken in an hermetic container and maintain within the fridge for as much as 3-Four days.
- 4(Four ounces every) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1teaspoon (or to style) chicken seasoning mix
- 1-1/2tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/4cup honey
- 1tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1tablespoon wholegrain mustard
- 1/2teaspoon white vinegar
- 1/8teaspoon paprika
- 4sprigs contemporary rosemary, non-obligatory however really helpful
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Flippantly grease a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray and put aside.
- Warmth 1 tablespoon olive oil in a skillet.
- Season chicken breasts throughout with the chicken seasoning mix and add chicken breasts to the skillet; prepare dinner for two minutes on both sides, or till browned.
Within the meantime, put together the honey mustard sauce.
- Mix 1/2 tablespoon olive oil, honey, mustards, white vinegar, and paprika in a small mixing bowl; whisk till nicely mixed.
- Switch chicken breasts from skillet to beforehand ready baking dish.
- Pour ready honey mustard sauce over the chicken breasts, turning chicken over so to cowl every chicken breast solely.
- Lay sprigs of rosemary between chicken breasts.
- Cowl with foil and bake for 20 minutes.
- Take away cowl and proceed to bake for 15 minutes extra, or till chicken is cooked by way of. Cooking time will range relying on the dimensions/thickness of the chicken.
- Take away from oven and let stand 5 minutes.