Baked Honey-Teriyaki Salmon and Asparagus with Cauliflower Rice, this 15-minute dinner is not only tasty, it’s additionally good for you!
- three tbsp low-sodium soy sauce (or tamari for gluten free)
- 6 tbsp mirin (Japanese candy rice wine)
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 lb contemporary wild salmon fillet, lower in four items
- 12 ounce asparagus, ends trimmed lower 1-inch
- four cups uncooked or frozen riced cauliflower
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- sesame seeds, non-obligatory for garnish
- Mix the soy sauce, mirin, and honey in a resealable bag.
- Add the salmon and blend to coat. Refrigerate for 15 t0 60 minutes, or as much as eight hours.
- Preheat oven 450F.
- Take away salmon, reserving the marinade.
- Toss asparagus with oil and season with salt. Switch asparagus to a big sheet pan together with the salmon pores and skin aspect down and prepare dinner till tender and cooked by means of, about 10 to 12 minutes.
- In the meantime, place the marinade in a small pot, carry to a boil and simmer on low till thickened and lowered by half, about eight to 10 minutes.
- Spray a big skillet with oil. Prepare dinner the cauliflower rice in a skillet over medium-high warmth till tender, four to six minutes.
- To serve, divide the cauliflower rice, high with salmon and asparagus and drizzle with the glaze. Sprinkle with sesame seeds, if desired.