The flavors are sealed proper right into a foil packet with no clear up! The salmon comes out so tender/juicy. Certain to be a household favourite!
- 1/2 cup candy chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons diminished sodium soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha, non-compulsory
- 2 kilos salmon
- 1/four cup peanuts, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped recent cilantro leaves
- Preheat oven to 375 levels F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- To make the sauce, whisk collectively chili sauce, soy sauce, garlic, fish sauce, ginger, lime juice and Sriracha in a small bowl; put aside.
- Place salmon onto ready baking sheet and fold up all four sides of the foil. Spoon the chili sauce combination over the salmon. Fold the edges of the foil over the salmon, masking utterly and sealing the packet closed.
- Place into oven and bake till cooked by, about 15-20 minutes.
- Serve instantly, garnished with peanuts and cilantro, if desired.
*Baking time might should be adjusted relying on the thickness of the salmon.