Simple chicken skillet dinner recipe ready with seared chicken breasts, recent spinach, artichokes, and a creamy cheese sauce. Fast sufficient for a weeknight meal, but additionally nice for a particular banquet. Additionally an important keto dinner concept!
Discover the entire superb flavors of the basic spinach artichoke dip on this one skillet spinach artichoke chicken dinner!
Additionally? This takes about 30 minutes to make + in only one skillet = that’s how we do dinner!
On this family, we LOVE something that includes the combo of spinach and artichokes. From my wholesome Baked Chicken with Spinach and Artichokes Recipeto my not so wholesome Spinach Artichoke Pasta Alfredo Casserole, it’s considered one of our favourite meal concoctions that we return to time and time once more.
Principally, it’s Chicken Breasts meet Spinach and Artichoke Dip in a beautiful and creamy dinner recipe … I meeeean, want I say extra?
HOW TO MAKE CHICKEN BREASTS IN A SKILLET
- We add our chicken breasts to a scorching oiled skillet and cook dinner till completed; take away chicken breasts from the skillet and put aside.
- Observe up with a little bit of butter and garlic, then deglaze the skillet with both wine or chicken broth – your alternative. (Wine, please! )
- Add chopped marinated artichokes to the skillet; cook dinner for a pair minutes and stir in child spinach. Prepare dinner for a minute or two earlier than pouring in some half & half (or cream, or entire milk) AND cheese.
- Switch chicken breasts again into the skillet; cook dinner for a number of minutes and serve.
Easy, SO darn tasty, and really satisfying. You’ll see.
I prefer to serve it with a giant facet of my Radish and Cucumber Salad, however my husband prefers a giant bowl of pasta. The selection is yours, however the salad will assist stability issues out.
- 2tablespoons olive oil
- four to 6boneless skinless chicken breasts
- salt and recent floor pepperto style
- 1/2teaspoon dried oregano for those who like, you should use dried basil, rosemary, or thyme
- 1tablespoon butter
- 3cloves garlic minced
- 1/2cup low sodium chicken broth or dry white wine
- 2cups marinated artichoke hearts chopped
- 1bag (6 ounces) child spinach
- 1cup half and half you can even use milk or heavy cream
- 1/2cup low fats half skim shredded mozzarella
- 1/4cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Warmth olive oil over medium-high warmth in a big skillet.
- Season chicken breasts with oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Add chicken breasts to the recent oil and cook dinner till browned, about 5 to six minutes per facet.
- Take away chicken from skillet and put aside.
- Soften butter in skillet; stir in garlic and cook dinner for about 30 seconds, or till aromatic.
- Pour in chicken broth or wine and proceed to cook dinner till liquid has decreased, about three minutes.
- Stir in artichokes; cook dinner for 1 minute.
- Add in child spinach and cook dinner for 1 extra minute, or till spinach is wilted.
- Stir half-and-half and convey to a simmer.
- Add mozzarella and parmesan; stir till mixed.
- Switch chicken again into the skillet and cook dinner for five extra minutes, or till sauce has thickened and chicken is totally cooked by.
- Take away from warmth.