Craving shrimp scampi? Prep for the week forward for a low-carb, fast, straightforward and HEALTHY meal utilizing zucchini noodles!
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 shallot, minced
- four cloves garlic, minced
- 1/four teaspoon crimson pepper flakes, or extra, to style
- Kosher salt and freshly floor black pepper, to style
- 1/four cup vegetable inventory
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 half kilos (four medium-sized) zucchini, spiralized
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan
- Mix butter and olive oil in a big skillet over medium excessive warmth. Add shrimp, shallot, garlic and crimson pepper flakes; season with salt and pepper, to style. Cook dinner, stirring sometimes, till pink, about 2-Three minutes.
- Stir in vegetable inventory, lemon juice and lemon zest; season with salt and pepper, to style. Carry to a simmer; stir in zucchini noodles till heated by means of, about 1-2 minutes.
- Place zucchini into meal prep containers, garnished with Parmesan, if desired.