These 5 Ingredient Chicken and Potatoes take two shared dishes to the next flavor level – all in one pan for easy cleaning.
There are many misunderstandings in the world of food that you need lots of fancy ingredients or tools to make a good meal. When I try to encounter here on this blog, it is not true.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, or 4-6 boneless thighs
- 1 1/2-2 pounds baby red and/or gold potatoes
- 1/4 cup oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 tablespoons dry Ranch seasoning mix (about two packets)
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese (shredded or from the green can)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and pound chicken breasts to even thickness (less than 1 inch throughout). Grease a large sheet panand set aside.
- Arrange chicken and potatoes on prepared pan in a single layer. Drizzlewith oil and toss to coat. Season generously with salt and pepper, Ranch seasoning, and garlic powder. Toss to coat well. Sprinkle parmesan over the potatoes.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then switch to broil for 3-5 minutes until potatoes are crispy and chicken is browned. (Watch carefully so it doesn’t burn). Garnish with parsley if desired and serve.