Pumpkin Muffins – Full of pumpkin and topped with cinnamon-sugar, these Pumpkin Muffins are smooth, fluffy, moist, and completely scrumptious! The perfect I’ve ever made.
There they’re, all orangey and fantastic.
Hello Howdy Hey! How are you, pals? Pleased Monday!!
That is an older recipe from the Diethood Archives, now up to date with recent content material and images. Authentic put up/recipe revealed on Oct 5, 2011.
Occasionally, I get the urge to revisit a recipe from the Diethood archives and provides it an replace. THIS is a kind of occasions as a result of, pumpkin. And muffins. THESE muffins!
I’m nearly embarrassed to confess this, however I make these pumpkin muffins all yr spherical. It’s my favourite recipe as a result of it’s means yummmaaay! So Fall-ish, so recent, so home made! Fairly and fluffy and evenly candy, topped with cinnamon sugar as a result of, why not?!
If you happen to maintain these round your own home? DANGER ZONE! You’ll maintain going again for “only one extra” till there’s no extra to seize. They’re sneaky – you’ll flip round and three muffins can be lacking. Belief me, I do know.
So, being that I used to be lately in Macedonia for a month, I’ve to let you know; I baked these muffins as quickly as we acquired again. Once you go away for so long as I did, you kinda begin to miss the opposite stuff. You realize… burgers, pancakes, muffins. You wish to assault all of that directly!
Not that they don’t have that stuff on the market, they do, however nonetheless, it’s completely different – I prefer to eat my muffins right here, within the U.S. of A.
As quickly as we arrived, or about 24 hours after we arrived, I made batches of muffins – blueberry, apple, pumpkin – all issues that we had available I threw right into a muffin batter. By the tip of the day I used to be muffined out, however not earlier than I gave all of them a strive.
I attempted this recipe just a few years again, because of Smitten Kitchen, and utterly forgot about them till I noticed that may of pumpkin sitting on the counter in my Mother’s kitchen. I attacked that may as if it was Nutella. By no means have I been as excited to see a can of pumpkin. Actually.
If you happen to want a scrumptious pumpkin muffin recipe, that is it. Arms.Down.
For the Muffins
- 1 1/2cups all-purpose flour
- 1teaspoon baking powder
- 1cup canned 100% pumpkin puree
- 1/3cup vegetable oil
- 1teaspoon pumpkin-pie spice
- 1 1/4cups sugar
- 1/2teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2teaspoon salt
For the Topping:
- 1tablespoon sugar
- 1teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line a Texas-sized (LARGE) 6-cup muffin tin with 6 paper liners and spray every liner with a nonstick spray. OR you should utilize a normal 12-cup muffin tin, however you’ll get about 10 muffins.
- In a medium-sized bowl sift collectively the flour and the baking powder. Put aside.
- In a big bowl whisk collectively the pumpkin, oil, eggs, spice, sugar, baking soda, and salt. Whisk till easy.
- Whisk within the flour combination till mixed. Don’t over-mix.
- In a small bowl combine collectively the sugar and cinnamon.
- Divide the batter evenly among the many ready muffin cups, sprinkling the cinnamon-sugar on prime of every muffin.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or till a toothpick inserted into the middle of a muffin comes out clear.
- Cool for five minutes earlier than turning them out onto a cooling rack.