We love a simple and scrumptious no bake dessert with little or no effort, and naturally it helps when it’s “no fail” too. No bake pretzel caramel clusters cowl all of those bases. One of many causes we couldn’t resist these clusters is that they’re loaded with all of our favourite elements. Only a warning, if you’re making a batch of those pretzel caramel clusters, you would possibly as nicely make double batch. They’ll be devoured earlier than you realize it.
To make these no bake pretzel caramel clusters, we solely wanted 5 elements.
- Three Tablespoons butter
- 2 3/four cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups pretzel sticks (break into small items)
- 15 Kraft Caramels (unwrapped)
- 1 Tablespoon water
- 2 Tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- Soften the butter in a saucepan over low warmth. Then add within the miniature marshmallows. Stir till melted and easy. Take away from warmth.
- Fold within the damaged pretzel sticks and stir till mixed.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper that has been calmly greased. (grease your fingertips too for straightforward dealing with)
- In one other saucepan soften the caramels with water over low warmth till easy, stirring always.
- Add the peanut butter to the caramel combination and stir nicely.
- Fastidiously spoon the caramel combination over every cluster.
- Let cool.