These Mini Tiramisu Cheesecakes are to die for! This recipe is a classic of collapse that your family and friends will love! The timeless delicacies of traditional Italian tiramisu blended with a creamy and smooth look, will definitely be your favorite!
For Bottom Cake
- 2 medium eggs
- 1/3 cup sugar granulated
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
For Coffee Mixture
- 1/4 cup brewed coffee
- 2 tbsp rum
- 2 tsp gelatin
- 3 tbsp water
- 1 cup mascarpone cheese
- 1 cup cream cheese (an 8 oz package)
- 1/3 cup icing sugar
- 2 tbsp rum
- 1 cup whipped cream
- cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 400 F degrees. Spray the bottom of each cup of your mini cheesecake pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Add the eggs and granulated sugar to your mixer and beat until light and fluffy. Add vanilla extract, pinch of salt and flour and beat for another 30 seconds or so until well incorporated.
- Spoon about a tbsp or so of the mixture into each cup, there should be enough cake batter for all 12 cups.
- Place the tray in the oven and bake for 10 minutes. Let cool completely.
- Get the coffee mixture ready by combining the brewed coffee and the rum together.
- In a small bowl add the gelatin and water and stir well. Microwave the gelatin for 10 seconds, the liquid should become clear and all the gelatin dissolved.
- Add the mascarpone cheese, cream cheese, icing sugar, rum and gelatin mixture to the mixer of your bowl and beat well until everything is well incorporated, about 2 minutes. Fold in the whipped cream.
- After you take the mini cakes out of the oven, poke holes in them with a fork. Brush the coffee mixture generously over the cakes. You could even take the cakes out and soak them in the coffee, but make sure they don’t get too mushy, you still want them to hold their shape.
- Spoon the cheesecake mixture into each cup over the cake, making sure to fill them all the way to the top. There should be more than enough cheesecake mixture to fill all 12 cups.
- Refrigerate cheesecakes for at least 3 hours before serving.
- Before serving dust the cakes with some cocoa powder and top with a raspberry if preferred. You should be able to easily remove them from the tray, by pushing up the bottom of the cup, if you’re having difficulty getting the cakes out, take a knife and run it around the edge of the cakes.
- You can use chocolate shavings instead of cocoa.
- If you don’t have a mini cheesecake pan you can use a mini muffin pan with liners so that they don’t stick, or you can use an 8×8 inch baking pan and cut the cheesecake into small 2×2 inch pieces
- If you freeze these, wait until serving for the cocoa powder/ chocolate shaving garnish.
- Feel free to eliminate the rum from the recipe if you don’t want to use it, or you can replace it with 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You can store these for up to 5 days in the fridge. Keeping them tightly covered and protected from moisture will extend their lifespan. For best results, keep your dessert in the freezer until the night before you would like to serve it. They will keep for 2-3 months in the freezer.
- Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used.
Serving: 1cakeCalories: 224kcal (11%)Carbohydrates: 17g (6%)Protein: 5g (10%)Fat: 13g (20%)Saturated Fat: 8g (50%)Cholesterol: 64mg (21%)Sodium: 143mg (6%)Potassium: 76mg (2%)Fiber: 1g (4%)Sugar: 10g (11%)Vitamin A: 452IU (9%)Calcium: 67mg (7%)Iron: 1mg (6%)