These Mini Salted Caramel Cheesecakes are creamy, bite-sized cheesecakes with a graham cracker shell and are decorated with delicious salted caramel. A perfect bite for every occasion!
How to Shell for Mini Cheesecakes
The lower crust is a very simple crust made with graham crackers, brown sugar and butter. My favorite way of making crust for cheesecake. Easy and fast. Apply the mixture to individual cheesecake containers.
- 2 1/4 cups graham crackers crushed
- 2 tbsp brown sugar packed
- 1/2 cup butter salted, melted (1 stick)
- 16 oz cream cheese 2 packages
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 18 tbsp salted caramel
- kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
- In a food processor add the crushed graham crackers, brown sugar and melted butter. Pulse a few times until fine crumbs form. Pat mixture into ungreased mini cheesecake pan in each individual cup.
- Add the cream cheese, sugar to the bowl of your mixer and mix until smooth. Add the sour cream, eggs, flour and salt to the mixer and mix until well combined and smooth.
- Add about 2 to 3 tbsp of the cream cheese mixture to each cup. The mini cheesecake pan has 12 cups, there will be crumbs and cheesecake mixture left over for another 6 mini cakes, so if you only have one pan, refrigerate the crust and cheesecake mixture until the pan is free to continue.
- Bake the cheesecakes for about 15 to 20 minutes. Let the cheesecakes cool and come to room temperature.
- Melt the salted caramel in the microwave until you can spoon it out. Top each cheesecake with about 1 tbsp of the salted caramel then sprinkle with a bit of kosher salt.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Make sure to let the cheesecakes cool completely before topping them with caramel to avoid melting.
- If you don’t have a mini cheesecake pan, you can use a mini muffin tin with cupcake papers.
- Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used.