We’ve waited all summer time for a break within the sizzling temperatures. Then our ideas instantly flip to fall and the whole lot pumpkin. We love these mini pumpkin cheesecakes. They’re bursting with the scrumptious combo of pumpkin and cream cheese!
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- three Tablespoons butter
- 1 half of Tablespoons sugar
- 1 (eight ounce) cream cheese
- 1/three cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- half of cup pumpkin puree
- 1 half of teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- Soften the butter in a microwave protected bowl. Then add within the graham cracker crumbs and 1 half of Tablespoons of sugar. Combine collectively properly and divide evenly into the underside of 10-12 muffin tin cups which have been frivolously greased. Press gently with fingers into the underside of every cup.
- In a medium measurement mixing bowl mix the cream cheese, 1/three cup sugar, egg and vanilla. Beat with a hand mixer till easy.
- Take away about 1/four of the cream cheese combination and put right into a small mixing bowl and add the pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice to it.
- Spoon the plain cheesecake combination divided evenly among the many 12 muffin cups. Fill them about half of to 2/three full. Then drop 1 Tablespoon of the pumpkin/cream cheese combination on prime of every muffin and swirl with a small knife or a toothpick.
- Bake in a 300 diploma oven for about 30 minutes. Rotate the pan midway via the cooking time. Allow them to cool fully within the pan after which take away. Retailer within the fridge.
- They’re scrumptious with whipped topping on them.