This Lemon Garlic Roasted Pork Loin is one of my favorite dishes I make for Sunday night dinners. Pickled lemon and garlic are great and give the pork belly a fabulous taste.
- 5 cloves garlic chopped
- 1/2 cup olive oil for marinade
- 2 tbsp oregano dried
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt or to taste
- 1 tsp pepper or to taste
- 2 tbsp lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 2 lbs pork loin
- In a blenderadd the garlic, olive oil, oregano, cayenne pepper, salt and pepper, zest and lemon juice and blend until smooth. In a baking dish, put the pork loin and pour the marinade over the pork and turn it over to coat well. Cover it up with plastic wrap and set it in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
- Preheat oven to 375 F degrees.
- Bake the pork loin for about 1 hour, or until it’s no longer pink in the center. Insert a meat thermometer in the center of the pork loin and it should read 145 F degrees when it’s done.
- Once it’s done, take it out of the oven and cover it up with aluminum foil and let it rest for 10 minutes, don’t cut it right away, if you do all the juices will run out of it.