LOW CARB Korean beef bowls besides with zoodles! It’s so a lot more healthy and lighter with none of the carb guilt!!!
These zucchini noodles got here simply in time.
As a result of as you guys know, I’m presently on a pasta hiatus since my Italy journey.
I additionally actually need to put off the carbs.
(Regardless that it’s truly sweater climate.)
So I’m taking my favourite Korean beef bowls, and subbing out the rice with zucchini noodles.
I do know.
Why didn’t I consider this earlier than?
It’s nonetheless simply as hearty and filling, so you’ll be able to pat your self on the again for getting your serving of veggies in.
And for indulging in your KBBQ repair with none of the guilt.
- 1/Three cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/Three cup lowered sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha, or extra to style
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Three cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound floor beef
- 1 1/2 kilos (four medium-sized) zucchini, spiralized
- 2 inexperienced onions, thinly sliced
- 1/four teaspoon sesame seeds
- In a small bowl, whisk collectively brown sugar, soy sauce, ginger, sesame oil and Sriracha.
- Warmth olive oil in a big skillet over medium excessive warmth. Add garlic and prepare dinner, stirring continually, till aromatic, about 1 minute. Add floor beef and prepare dinner till browned, about 3-5 minutes, ensuring to crumble the meat because it cooks; drain extra fats.
- Stir in zucchini noodles, inexperienced onions and soy sauce combination till effectively mixed, permitting to simmer till heated by means of, about 2 minutes.
- Serve instantly, garnished with sesame seeds, if desired.