This Korean BBQ Ribs recipe features a traditional and authentic marina for the most delicious, tender and succulent BBQ ribs you can have.
Which Ingredients Are Korean BBQ Ribs?
- Pork ribs or beef short ribs
- Soy Sauce
- Onion Powder
- Sesame oil
Now, this recipe requires a lot of onion powder. Half a glass to be precise! Make sure you plan to buy your supplies at the market. You can use it if you want, but it really adds a wonderful crust and wonderful flavor out of the ribs.
- 2 1/2 lbs pork ribs or beef short ribs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup soy sauce low sodium
- 1/2 cup onion powder
- 1/4 cup green onions chopped
- 1/2 tbsp garlic chopped
- 1/4 tbsp black pepper ground
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- In a large bowl mix all the ingredients together except the ribs.
- Add the ribs and toss around so that each rib is covered in the marinade.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap or transfer to a plastic bag and refrigerate overnight.
- Next day preheat oven to 400 F degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place ribs on baking sheet. Bake ribs until done, about 30 minutes. Alternatively you can barbecue them on the grill.
- You can also slow cook these in the oven at 200F degrees for 5 to 6 hours.
- Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used.