Easy 30-minute juicy Island Glazed Pork Tenderloin with a secret inspired by a sweet and spicy island!
If you like this Island Glazed Pork Tenderloin, you’ll love Best Baked Pork Tenderloin and Slow Cooker Kalua Pork.
- 1 – 1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin (two small or one medium-large tenderloin)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon sriracha sauce (see note) OR hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Drizzle an oven-safe pan or skillet (such as a cast-iron skillet) with the olive oil and preheat on the stove over medium-high heat til the oil is hot. (See notes for alternative cooking option)
- Whisk together all rub ingredients. Sprinkle the rub mixture all over the tenderloin and use your fingers to massage into the meat.
- Place tenderloin in skillet and allow to brown for 3-4 minutes, turning the meat throughout to sear on all sides.
- Mix the glaze ingredients together and spread mixture over the tenderloin. Transfer to preheated oven and bake for about 20 minutes until cooked through.
- Cut tenderloin into 1-inch thick slices. Use a spoon to drizzle the glaze from the pan all over the tenderloin just before serving.
Sriracha is an Asian hot chili sauce that can be found in the Asian section of most grocery stores. I definitely recommend the sriracha over hot sauce unless you’re in a pinch.
If you don’t have an oven-safe skillet, you can sear the tenderloin in a regular skillet, then transfer the tenderloin to a greased, rimmed baking pan or casserole dish for the baking portion.