This is the best Instant Pot Chicken Wings recipe made with dry rub seasoning and delicious BBQ sauce! It will be a great easy appetizer for Super Bowl party!
This is the Pot favorite ”recipe for Instant Pot Chicken Wings new destinations! First of all, it is very easy to do. Second, I love the dry scrubbing spice that makes these classic BBQ wings spicy and aromatic.
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- In a small mixing bowl, mix all the seasoning together (salt, black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, cayenne, oregano, thyme).
- Rinse and pat dry chicken wings. Add the seasoning and toss well until it evenly covered.
- In the Instant Pot, add ½ cup water and place the trivet in the middle.
- Put the seasoned chicken wings on top of the trivet.
- Close Instant Pot with the lid and set it to Manual High Pressure for 6 minutes.
- When done, let it naturally release pressure for 10 minutes.
- When done, take the chicken wings out to a large mixing bowl, add BBQ sauce and mix well.
- Transfer the BBQ chicken wings to a baking sheet with a wire rack. If you have some remaining BBQ sauce left in the mixing bowl, brush it over the wings with a baking brush.
- Broil for 5-10 minutes, or until the Chickens Wings are crispy.