Ready in less than 15 minutes and juicy honey garlic pork chops with caramelized edges on your table! drowned in the best 4-component sauce!
This Honey Garlic Pork Chop Recipe is so easy that you won’t believe it when it’s done! No need to be marinated, this recipe is an incredibly fast and delicious way to serve bone on bone or boneless pork chops – after solidifying up to gold, cook and fry (or grill) in the most amazing honey garlic sauce!
The BEST part is these crispy, charred and caramelized edges!
pork chop recipes
The demand for this recipe was very difficult! Since I published my Easy Honey Garlic Chicken recipe many years ago, the amount of emails asking for a pork chop version is crazy! Crazy GOOD because this recipe is one of the best pork recipes we have ever had. Delicious, juicy and soft chops that melt in your mouth.
- 4 pork chops bone in or out
- Salt and pepper, to season
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup water (or chicken broth)
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar (or apple cider vinegar, or any white vinegar)
- Preheat oven broiler (or grill) on medium-high heat. Season chops with salt, pepper and garlic powder just before cooking.
- Heat oil in a pan or skillet over medium high heat until hot. Sear chops on both sides until golden and cooked through (about 4-5 minutes each side). Transfer to a plate; set aside.
- Reduce heat to medium. Melt butter in the same pan, scraping up any browned bits from the bottom of the pan. Sauté garlic until fragrant (about 30 seconds). Add the honey, water and vinegar. Increase heat to medium-high and continue to cook until the sauce reduces down and thickens slightly (about 3-4 minutes), while stirring occasionally.
- Add pork back into the pan, baste generously with the sauce and broil/grill for 1-2 minutes, or until edges are slightly charred.
- Garnish with parsley and serve over vegetables, rice, pasta or with a salad.
Baked Pork Chops:
- Preheat oven to 390°F | 200°C.
- Sear seasoned chops in a hot oven-proof pan or skillet over medium-high for 2 minutes per side — get them crisp.
- Remove chops and make your sauce following the recipe above (Step 3).
- Baste with sauce and bake in the oven for about 10-15 minutes, or until reaching your desired doneness.
- Broil/grill for 2 minutes to get those caramelised edges!