Whoa. Guys. These are probably the most mind-blowing tacos EVER! Crammed with everybody’s favourite Korean beef, caramelized kimchi + Sriracha mayo!
I really feel like I’ve been everywhere these final 10 days. I used to be in Arkansas final weekend, then flew off to Minneapolis for a fast work journey on the Normal Mills headquarters, then labored on the studio in downtown Los Angeles for 2 days, and now I’m off to Ecuador tomorrow morning!
I actually have been everywhere. However the one factor retaining me sane proper now are these tacos.
These Korean beef tacos which are completely to die for.
I don’t know if it’s the Korean beef, the caramelized kimchi or the Sriracha mayo, or the mix of the whole lot neatly tucked in a mini flour tortilla.
It’s simply wonderful. And I’ve had about 17 of those whereas packing for my subsequent journey.
Perhaps I can pack 3-5 for the flight? The passenger sitting subsequent to me most likely gained’t thoughts, proper?
FOR THE KOREAN BEEF
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons lowered sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/four teaspoon crushed red-pepper flakes
- Pinch of floor ginger
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- eight ounces floor beef
FOR THE KIMCHI
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 cup chopped kimchi
- 1 teaspoon sugar
FOR THE SRIRACHA MAYONNAISE
- 1/four cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lime juice
FOR THE TACOS
- 12 mini flour tortillas
- 1/four cup diced crimson onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped contemporary cilantro leaves
- 1/four teaspoon sesame seeds
- FOR THE KOREAN BEEF: In a small bowl, whisk collectively brown sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil, crimson pepper flakes and ginger.
- Warmth vegetable oil in a big skillet over medium excessive warmth. Add garlic and prepare dinner, stirring continuously, till aromatic, about 1 minute. Add floor beef and prepare dinner till browned, about 3-5 minutes, ensuring to crumble the meat because it cooks; drain extra fats.
- Stir in soy sauce combination till nicely mixed, permitting to simmer till heated by way of, about 2 minutes; put aside
- FOR THE KIMCHI: Warmth sesame oil in small skillet over medium excessive warmth. Add kimchi and sugar, and prepare dinner, stirring continuously, till caramelized and heated by way of, about 3-5 minutes; put aside
- FOR THE SRIRACHA MAYONNAISE: In a small bowl, whisk collectively mayonnaise, Sriracha and lime juice; put aside
- FOR THE TACOS: Serve floor beef combination in tortillas, topped with kimchi, crimson onion, cilantro and sesame seeds, drizzled with Sriracha mayonnaise.