These tender Crockpot cranberry and orange meatballs are straightforward to make, candy, and comforting.
Generally it’s good to mud off the sluggish cooker. I like easy recipes and I like the aroma that fills my kitchen as these meatballs prepare dinner.
These pork meatballs are tender and flavorful, and the sauce is nice with just a little little bit of bitter.
The meatballs and sauce go properly with jasmine rice, and spring onions sliced on high full the dish.
This recipe makes about 35 meatballs and a beneficiant quantity of sauce, so there are many leftovers available. Work lunches solved for the week!
For the Meatballs:
2 kilos lean floor pork
half cup breadcrumbs
1/four cup milk (I used skim)
1 teaspoon garlic powder
Salt & pepper to style
For the Sauce:
1 (11.Eight fluid ounce) can jellied cranberry sauce (I used Ocean Spray)
1 (8.5 fluid ounce) jar orange marmalade
three tablespoons rice vinegar
1 tablespoon soy sauceServe with:
Spring onions chopped
- In a big bowl, mix meatball substances, mixing gently along with your fingers and forming 1.5 inch balls (recipe ought to make 30-40). Put aside.
- Add sauce substances into your sluggish cooker. Stir till principally mixed (it is okay if the cranberry jelly does not fully break up, it’ll as soon as it cooks). Set on low warmth.
- Add meatballs to sluggish cooker. I discover it really works finest so as to add just a few at a time, and punctiliously mixing with the sauce as you go alongside so meatballs are coated.
- Shut lid and let prepare dinner for five.5-6 hours on low or till meatballs are cooked by. I stir it periodically, however it’s not needed (i.e. when you’re not residence).
- Serve with rice and chopped spring onions.